vendredi 28 décembre 2012

A Christmas gift from Alegria Mediterranea.



When I opened a package coming from Alegria Mediterranea I didn't beleive my eyes!... So many beautiful vegan soaps, with all the colors and perfumes, a wonderful bottle of cream, a lip stick and a luxurious perfume. And all this is wrapped with such love and attention!.. Oh my God!..
Dear Claudia, you are so kind and so grateful, many, many thanks to you & muchos besos de Francia. 

2 commentaires:

  1. Dear Olga, was my BIG pleasure and my 2012 CHRISTMAS GIFT!
    I am so happy you will enjoy it because you deserve it!
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very, very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Much Love and grosss bisous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, wow, wow!!!
    There are all so beautiful, and especially made with LOVE!! So precious gift, dear Olga!
    Claudia impressed me too 3 months ago with her creations,so so unique!
    Enjoy them, Olga and wish you a warm weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer

Hello and many thanks for visiting!